[Oagdu] Fundraising ideas...

Abigail Bolling abigail.me.bolling94 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:48:39 UTC 2015

yick! ok, so this may be last minute, but would anyone be interested in
selling something else? like jewelry or something like that?
Keychains and that kind of stuff?
Also, I can knit a few scarves and hats that we could sell.
I don't know how many I would be able to make by then, would you guys
buy a hand knitted hat for $3 to $5 depending on the size? or is that
price too high?
I was thinking $6 or $7 for a scarf, but if someone buys a hat and a
scarf, do $10 for both together or something like that?
I'm horrible at setting prices and marketing (that is why I am not a
business major!)
Anyway, let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,

Abby and Cricket