[Oagdu] Humor for blind people

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Tue Nov 24 12:10:06 UTC 2015

>Hi all. since I got my beloved Pepita, I have learned to tell folks, " I
don't need two guides."
Megan. My problem is folks grabbing me. Megan and MS. P.
I am leaving Oberlin. I will stay in touch and on occasions I may comment.
I told Barbara I'll
donate and b uy stuff from the State and Lorain county gang my truest
friends.
Megan and MS. P.

Of course they were.  What do you expect.  They aren't blind.  Who is most