[Oagdu] Reminder: Target gift card raffle!

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon Nov 30 16:41:12 UTC 2015

Good Morning,
Just a reminder that Oagdu is selling raffle tickets for a chance to win a $25 gift card for Target. I have 2 cards, so each person will have a chance to win one of the cards. You can write (in Braille or Print) the person’s name and address on an index card and mail them to me. Tickets will be $1 each or $5 for six tickets. Please send your tickets to me by December 15th. My address is:
Deanna Lewis
2526 Meyerhill Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45211
Let me know if you have questions.
Thanks so much for selling (or buying) those tickets!

Deanna and the boys

--
This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system