[Oagdu] Education committee conference call

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 15:27:27 UTC 2015

Monday 26th at 8 is fine.

Debbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Oagdu [mailto:oagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Aleeha Dudley via
Oagdu
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2015 6:30 PM
To: oagdu at nfbnet.org
Cc: Aleeha Dudley
Subject: [Oagdu] Education committee conference call

Hello everyone,
It looks like the best date for me, as well as The rest of the committee, is
going to be Monday, October 26. I would like to hold this conference call at
8 PM Eastern, just so I have a chance to get home and settled before the
call starts. Please let me know if you have an objection to this date. Also,
anyone who would like to be in the dropbox folder for the education
committee, please let me know if you have not been added and I will take
care of that.
Thank you.
Aleeha

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Oagdu:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/oagdu_nfbnet.org/bakerdebra53%40gmail.com