[Oagdu] State Convention

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Oct 21 11:39:00 UTC 2015

Hi Lori,
I will be sending out more convention details to the list soon. I know that some of the people on this list are not on the Ohio Talk list. I also wanted to let you know that our in person Oagdu meeting will be on Saturday afternoon, November 21st.
We will not be having a Oagdu call for the month of November. Hope this helps.
Deanna and the boys