[Oagdu] State Convention

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Oct 22 11:41:49 UTC 2015

Hi Lori,
You and anyone else who is interested can join the Ohio Talk list, which is a listserv for the NFB of Ohio. You can find the list at:
www.nfbnet.org<http://www.nfbnet.org>
The in person meeting will be held at the Convention hotel, the Doubletree in Independence, Ohio. I will be sending the address out with the email about Convention.
Deanna