[Oagdu] Fundraising ideas...

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Oct 27 13:46:27 UTC 2015

Hi all,
We had many ideas on our last call regarding fundraisers. Here are a few things that were mentioned:

1.       A pre-paid Visa or Mastercard.

2.       An item from the Independence Market (ex: talking thermometer).

3.       Purchasing an iPod Touch for $199. We have a few members looking into whether we can get a technology item donated.

What do you all think? We can sell raffle tickets for the item of choice at Convention and afterwards like we have done in the past. The drawing can take place in mid-December. Any other thoughts or suggestions?

Deanna

--
This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system