[Oagdu] Bella

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 21:47:07 UTC 2015

Dear friends,

Today I made the painful decision to euthanize Bella after just shy of three
months of her battle with lymphoma.  We weathered 7 chemo treatments to
fight the cancer, knowing that it was treatable, not cureable.

The seventh treatment was a different drug regimen, but of similar cost to
the previous two treatments.

She had six or seven blessed weeks of happier time and light guide work.  I
feel true gratitude to all my family and friends for your prayers,
transportation, and especially monetary help and well wishes.

Debbie Baker

Bakerdebra53 at gmail.com