[Oagdu] nada cutlery fundraiser

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Sep 15 12:15:55 UTC 2015

Good Morning,
Marianne and I got together in early August to work on sending in the information to set-up the Rada Cutlery website for people to place orders. I have not heard anything more since then.
I do have some Rada catalogs, so if anyone would like one, please let me know and I will send you a few.
On another note, we did send in our donation to the State affiliate in Barb Fohl's memory. Sherry Ruth let me know that it was received.
Deanna