[Oagdu] possible state convention fundraisers

Abigail Bolling abigail.me.bolling94 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 18:34:47 UTC 2015

I personally think IPods are a grate thing. for example, I am looking at
buying one when I have the funds because if I just want to listen to
music and not have the annoyance of listening to text messages and other
alerts, it would work wonderfully. Also, the IPod shuffles have a pretty
secure clip on the back of them so they won't fall or do anyuthing like
that. They also look super durable.
We could also have them engraved for free if we buy them off the apple
website.
We could make them say something really cool about the devision if we
wanted, or keep it at a simple OAGDU.