[Oagdu] legislative update?

Timothy J. Meloy tmeloy at fuse.net
Wed Sep 16 00:16:38 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,
If I'm not mistaken, Barbara Pierce was supposed to look at the legislation and get a final draft together. I'm not sure where that stands, although I know she is already suggested one change in wording which we have a an agreement on doing. Figure waiting on the complete address before we started talking to potential legislative sponsors etc. Marianne, please correct me on any of this if I am mistaken.
Best regards,
TJ