[Oagdu] Finally moving

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon Sep 21 12:41:59 UTC 2015

Lori,
I am so happy that you will finally be moving in. Good luck with all the unpacking (that’s my least favorite part of moving). I had to chuckle about the part of your post about stepping in dog poop. My feet always find dog poop, wherever I go! LOL. Unfortunately, my neighbors have never been good about cleaning up after their dogs.
Deanna and Mambo