[Oagdu] Last call for Gavel info. FW: Important questions for the Gavel report.

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Sat Sep 26 12:21:14 UTC 2015

>Here are my gavel answers.
I am a member of the state  NFB. and have gone to
the state convention.
I do buy tickets.
I have taken parti n the making of the My blind Brother, movie.
MY guide ad i shared with homeless children as she was not working.
I raised money for our state and Lorain county MFB's with raising
more then  600 from my church. First Church in Oberlin.
I paid my way tot the convention re - ember sing  NFB. for my convention
costs. than you very much. Megan and MS. P.

 Hi guys,