[Oagdu] Idea for fund raiser

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Apr 11 01:30:16 UTC 2016

We had our monthly OAGDU meeting tonight.  We were discussing fundraisers
and the Ohio affiliate plans to have a table at national convention this
year.  I think something was said about allowing chapters to sell things at
the table.  I know some of us plan to go to convention.  Do people think
OAGDU should sell something at the convention?  If so, what are some
suggestions?  We will discuss this further at the next meeting on May 8,
but thought we would throw it out there for input before the meeting.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053