[Oagdu] Kenneth Jernigan convention scholarship

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Apr 14 13:56:29 UTC 2016

I apologize.  I can't believe I did that because I looked it up in the
Braille Monitor.  That was where I began my search.  I would also recommend
that everyone go online and read the Braille Monitor.  It has great
information.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 9:17 AM, Deanna Lewis via Oagdu <oagdu at nfbnet.org>
wrote:

> Marianne,
>
> The article is from the Braille Monitor… The Braille Forum is the “other”
> organization’s monthly newsletter. LOL
>
> Deanna

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053