[Oagdu] Charity Day 5K. Come join us!

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Apr 19 12:55:41 UTC 2016

Hi all,
The National Federation of the Blind of Ohio is participating in the Columbus Charity Day 5K on June 26th, 2016. The walk will take place in Downtown Columbus on a Sunday morning. For more information, please check out the website: www.charityday5k.com<http://www.charityday5k.com>
If you register before April 30th, the registration fee is $30. After that it increases, to $35 or $40. If you register, please make sure to put the charity you are supporting as the NFB of Ohio.
I am going to register for the walk, and I would love to see a group of guide dog users along with me! So, please check it out and consider joining us for this fun event! It's a great way to spread awareness and show people how we can travel freely with our guide dogs.
Deanna and Mambo

--
This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system