[Oagdu] Oagdu call this Sunday.

Lenora Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Wed Aug 10 15:29:44 UTC 2016

FHi Deanna,

I plan on attending the call on Sunday. But I might be a little late geeting on the call on Sunday evening. I have a Lions cabnet meeting to go to on Sunday afternoon but hoping to be back home by the time the call starts but if not,  I will behere on the callas soon as I get home. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper

Sent from my iPhone