[Oagdu] pages, Numbers, excell spread sheets or key note help needed

tollebooth tollebooth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 10:24:16 UTC 2016

All three of these apps are incredibly accessible. Voiceover loves them. All three of them are just about as basic and easy to use one as the other. To track your Lions information, you will want to use numbers. This is the XL equivalent for Mac and iOS.

There are some really good YouTube videos that describe how each of these applications work.   Additionally, Apple offers a free service to the visually impaired. This is a Tech Support unit that will answer any question you have any time that they're open.   Because Apple and it's one on one training program, excess abilities department will provide support for any app that Apple makes services or promotes to use her with a disability.

tollebooth

Note: this message was generated using dictation on an iOS device.