[Oagdu] Are cabins under ADA regulations?

KathyZolo kzolo at wowway.com
Fri Feb 26 18:23:29 UTC 2016

Hello Deanna,

As far as I know, many state parks, if not all, do have cabins that are Ada compatable. We stayed in one in Ashtabulla in the town where my family lives and it was very nice. I don’t know if all state parks or all parks, for that matter are complying, but I believe more of them are either trying to do so or have already done so. Sorry I’m not more help with this.

Kathy and Dixie