[Oagdu] Are cabins under ADA regulations?

KathyZolo kzolo at wowway.com
Sat Feb 27 00:24:39 UTC 2016

Hello Megan,

Honestly, the dog friendly cabins are a hassle in the sense that people who
use them tend to let their dogs run freely thinking they won't bother other
people's dogs, but they do. In the state park that I mentioned earlier, they
have dog friendly cabins but then they have in another section the cabins
that are ADA. I think a lot of parks and other places are trying to become
ADA compliant.

Kathy and Dixie
Kathy and Dixie