[Oagdu] Mambo update

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Jan 8 14:50:19 UTC 2016

                Mr. Mambo update
After playing phone tag with my Vet, we finally have the next plan for Mambo. After doing several urine tests and trying out the eyedrops, we still are not certain if he has diabetes insipidus. In order to find a definite diagnosis, we need to have him stay at the Vet's office for a water deprivation test. So, we are taking him there on Wednesday morning. He is going to be there for at least 24 hours.
That is the longest time that I have not had him with me, since we've been a team.. It's going to be hard on me. I'm going to have to bring Mr. Pascal to work those days, so I will have a dog at my feet.  Plus, Pascal has his Fan Cluv to visit here! LOL
Deanna and the boys

--
This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system