[Oagdu] Mambo update

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Fri Jan 8 18:20:53 UTC 2016

 I am sure I will pray for him. Ms. P. has been at a friends for a few
days as I had to have
 teeth pulled and  new dentures placed. it was a  difficult time, but Ms.
P. has a real
loving family. It is so hard to have time separated from you.
I did this for her. I am so happy that she is coming home.
I agree about them sleeping at your feet. Ms. P. and i are so happy wit
each o there.
She should be fine, and I am sure that I will be fine. I had some hard
dentistry so
 i  t was food that someone took care of her for a few days.
 Take care deanne and tell Mambo We love hi m. Megan and MS.

                Mr. Mambo update