[Oagdu] Mambo update

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 02:28:45 UTC 2016

Megan,
I really sympathize with you about the dental work. I hate going to the
dentist, I'd much rather go to the eye doctor. I've had a few fillings done
in the last few weeks, and it's not been very fun.
Glad you will be getting Pepita back soon.
Thanks again everyone for your prayers regarding Mambo.
Deanna