[Oagdu] FW: Weight Loss support

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon Jan 25 13:30:35 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I don't know about you, but I really have struggled with my weight for my whole life. I've noticed as I've gotten older, it seems like my joints hurt more and doing small things physically wears me out. So, I've decided to yet again embark on a lifestyle change, eating healthier and exercising more. But, I do not have the willpower to do it alone... So, I've created an email list for weight loss support among blind friends. We can share tips, recipes, and support one another in our weight loss goals. If you are interested in joining, please send an email to:
Blindweightloss+subscribe at groups.io<mailto:Blindweightloss+subscribe at groups.io>
Hope to see many of you there!
Deanna and Mambo

--