[Oagdu] Just a reminder:

Angel238 angel238 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 11 04:20:39 UTC 2016

  As your lovely Guides go barefoot during the summer months, at least, and as I too am barefoot much of the time.  I wanted to remind you all of the possible danger of allowing them to travel across summer blacktop.  Extremely hot blacktop has burned my bare feet.  I assume the same occurs to your canine guides.  I just wanted to remind you.  Because, I don't know how many shod people think of the hazard hot blacktop causes those of us who don't wear shoes.