[Oagdu] training date

KathyZolo kzolo at wowway.com
Sat Mar 5 01:17:24 UTC 2016

Hi Debbie,

I wish you a very successful training and partnership with your new dog. I
know there is excitement and yet a little nervousness when going back for a
new dog, but in the end, it is definitely all worth it. Have an enjoyable
time meeting new people and enjoy getting to know that precious new friend!

Kathy and Dixie