[Oagdu] super sorry

Abigail Bolling abigail.me.bolling94 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 05:04:45 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I wanted you guys to know that I have not forgotten about the fact that
I haven't sent out minutes from February's call as of yet. With moving
out of university housing, dealing with no public
transportation/unreliable curb-curb service, school work and helping my
friend look after her 7-year-old son, I've been running in circles. But
no, I have not forgotten about OAGDU!

That is on my to-do list for the next week. so what I will probably do
is send both March and February minutes at the same time.
I will still read what I have of the minutes from February at the
upcoming meeting if desired; but I have not had a chance to go listen to
the recording as of yet.

And I will be at this meeting on time. it is in my phones calendar!
I also do want to appologise for my current lack of organization.

Talk to you all on Sunday!

Thanks,

Abby and Cricket

--
Abigail M. Bolling
Wright State University-2018: Rehabilitation Services
Email: bolling.8 at wright.edu
Abilities United: Secretary
Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users, a division of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio: Secretary
"keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson-Diamond)
"Dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like no one is listening, and live like it's Heaven on earth." (William Purkey)