[Oagdu] Should I be worried?

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Mar 30 12:35:47 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I've been a bit worried about my retired guide, Pascal's behavior. He's always enjoyed car rides, but lately he doesn't seem interested in them as much. For instance, in the mornings, he always rode in the car when my mom took me to work. But now, he will eat breakfast and then go back down to the basement and go back to bed. When my mom goes to pick-up my stepdad around 4:00 PM, he will usually go along for the ride. But, now he hardly ever goes with us in the mornings. It's a big change, because he used to love car rides so much!
If someone comes to the house to pick me up, he acts like he wants to go then, but of course he can't.
He is still pretty active, and seems healthy, but I'm just a bit worried that there may be something going on with him physically. He loves to play with us and with Mambo, in fact he is usually the one who initiates the play sessions. As soon as you sit down, he brings a toy to you.
Do you think he's just getting lazy in his old age??? He's only 8 ½. Or should I take him to the vet to be sure? I believe it is about time for his annual physical ( in May). So, perhaps I should take him in a bit early.
Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!
Deanna, Mambo and retired Pascal

--
This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com