[Oagdu] Should I be worried?

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Wed Mar 30 14:14:51 UTC 2016

Good morning Deane.I understand u concern.
MS. p. has been visiting  her folks. She will by
 8 years or more when she retires.
You might have her see the vet . As you said they change as they age.
Think about your other retirees. Did they have the same problem0s/
Does she get out and play in the  yard? Maybe she needs some
attention. She seems great when you come over with your new guide
Food might get her in the cr.  through treat in the car. Foods seams to do
 the trick.
First  talk to the vet. You told me that they do change.
How about taking her for a ride with out your new guide
I wish the best. keep us informed. it will be good for me to know how
she is doing.
Blessings. Megan and MS. P.

 Hi all,