[Oagdu] Good luck Debbie!

Andrew Leach aleach5 at woh.rr.com
Thu Mar 31 17:18:36 UTC 2016

Hello Debbie!

Best of luck with your new partner.  Each time I have to get a new dog I'm excited at the prospect of starting out with a new dog who is hopefully ready for the real world and the adventures that we take on.  Unfortunately it can be a little sad as I often reflect on all of my previous guides and what made them special.  However, the good far outweighs the bad and I hope everything falls into place for you.  Please keep us posted and looking forward to updates along the way.

Andy and Brie