[Oagdu] Who's going to National Convention???

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon May 9 13:16:03 UTC 2016

Hi all,
We are trying to get an idea of how many Oagdu members will be attending National Convention this year. So, are you planning on going  to the NFB National Convention in Orlando?
I will also be sending our Membership list to Nagdu soon. If you have paid dues, you will be included on this list. If you have not yet paid dues, please send them to Marianne as soon as possible so that I can include you on the membership list.
Thank you!
Deanna

--
This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com