[Oagdu] {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Intro -- Hello to Ohio, from Ohio!

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri May 27 14:15:42 UTC 2016

Kathy,
I am sorry to hear about your difficulty breathing and the possible diagnosis of CHF. I have asthma and luckily it's been pretty well controlled lately. But, if I walk on an incline, I really struggle. And of course the bus stops to and from my house are hilly and I always end up out of breath by the time I get to my destination.
Glad to hear that Ginger is working out well for you, keep up the great work!
Deanna and Mambo