[Oagdu] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Intro -- Hello to Ohio, from Ohio!

Lisie Foster lisiefoster at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 22:03:46 UTC 2016

Hi Kathy,

I'm glad to hear from you on list! I know another person with a cochlear implant who is also blind, though he still has light/dark perception.

I'm very glad your medication is helping! Congestive heart failure is scary, I've heard, especially before you know what is going on. I hope you start feeling more like yourself, again; I'm glad they figure it out.

I also have heart failure, but a different type. Mine is left-sided systolic heart failure; it was caused by a chemotherapy drug I was on for a short time in 2011. I'm very thankful that my medications work (I was on three, and am on two, now)!

Lisie and Finn
lisiefoster at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPhone