[Oagdu] An update on my two patients.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon Nov 28 13:17:39 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Well, I've had two patients to help care for over the Thanksgiving holiday. My mom had surgery on her neck on Wednesday, the 23rd. She had a couple cervical vertebrae removed and a bone graft from her hip. She is doing pretty well, although she still needs some more back surgery down the road. She has an appointment with her surgeon tonight. We did take Pascal to the orthopedic surgeon last Tuesday and it turns out that he did tear his ACL and also dislocated his patella. He will be needing surgery to repair it. They should be able to do the surgery later on this week. Pascal is actually getting around really well on it though.
We did our Thanksgiving meal on Saturday, it was a small gathering, just six of us. I do have some good news though... My sister and her husband also announced that they are expecting! And the baby is due right around my birthday, LOL.
I hope you all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving!
Deanna and the boys

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system