[Oagdu] Remember to reserve your room and register for the convention.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Oct 12 12:43:12 UTC 2016

From the Ohio Talk list:

President Payne has secured additional rooms for us at our state convention.
Call the DoubleTree as soon as possible to make your reservation.

Reserve your room at the DoubleTree in Independence, Ohio by calling
216-447-1300 then press option 1. Use group code "F B O." The room rate is
$89.00 plus tax per night for a room with a king bed (sleeps 2 adults) or a room with 2 double beds (sleeps 4 adults). Act now to reserve your room.
This rate is good through October 21 or until all rooms in our block are reserved. Room reservations may be cancelled without penalty up to 24 hours prior to your check-in date.

After you reserve your room, be sure to check "register for the convention"
off your to do list. Go to www.nfbohio.org  to get registered. Save yourself time and money at convention by taking care of this critical step in advance.

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system