[Oagdu] FW: [Ohio-talk] Convention Basket Fundraiser

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Sep 20 11:55:33 UTC 2016

Hi all,
Below is an announcement from Ohio Talk about the upcoming auction. Chapters and Divisions have been asked to donate a gift basket or items for the auction we will be having at State Convention in November. I'd like for Oagdu to come up with a gift basket that we can donate. Or if you have a specific item that you think would be good, let us know! Please share your thoughts with us so that we can get started on this. Thanks!
Deanna

Crystal McClain's message:
President Payne has asked me to post some information about a fundraiser we are having at the state Convention.  The affiliate is asking that each chapter put together a "basket" for an auction during the banquet.  A chapter could donate a single item or a basket full to be auctioned.  Be creative, the value can vary $20 and up as high as you want.  It could be and OSU flag, tickets to a concert or a Browns Game, a Christmas wreath, candy from your local chocolate shop. It could be a basket full of bath and body works or a thirty-one bag. The choices are endless. If you have gift certificates to a restaurant it might be helpful to make it a chain so it would appeal to more buyers. I f you would bid on it hopefully others will as well. This fund raiser is not just for chapters. Individuals who have an item or basket of items are also encouraged to donate them.  Start getting your ideas together and look for more information soon.  Thanks for all your Support!  CRYSTAL MCCLAIN

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/deannakay03%40gmail.com

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com