[Oagdu] Convention registration is open

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Sep 22 12:31:45 UTC 2016

Hi all,

The NFB of Ohio online convention registration is now open for business. Our Convention is November 11-13, so make sure you book your room reservations soon too. There are three options to get to the registration page.

1.      Go to our Website  - http://www.nfbohio.org

Then click learn more in the convention information section on the home page. Then select click here to register once on the convention information page.

2.     Go straight to the registration page:
http://www.nfbohio.org/new/registration/.

3.     Start at the convention information page:
http://www.nfbohio.org/new/home/state_convention_2016_info/.

We are encouraging everyone to register online if possible, but if for some reason you are unable to please let me know and I can give you further information on how to register.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Deanna and Mambo

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system