[Oagdu] Service Dog PPT

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Mon Apr 10 14:07:28 UTC 2017

hi Marianne,
Here’s my email that is connected to my dropbox account and it’s loriandleo at ohiohills.com So could you invite me in so that I can take a look at what your working on. Also, is this the educational stuff were all  going to be working on and have done by October? The reason I say this is because I can’t find anything in my dropbox that is related to anything were going to be working on that I thought I had but don’t. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Lori and the Gipper