[Oagdu] Ohio NFB legislative day

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Apr 10 19:33:34 UTC 2017

Good afternoon. The Ohio NFB affiliate plans to have a legislative day in
Columbus on May 9. More details will be forthcoming from the legislative
committee. Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users will help offset the cost
for any current member who attends the legislative day. We will write a
check for $25.00 for any current member who is in Columbus on that day. We
hope to work to find sponsors for OAGDU's proposed legislation related to
service dogs. Please let me know if you plan to attend and we can make
arrangements to meet so I can give you a check. If you have any questions
please e-mail me at marianne at denningweb.com or call me by phone at
513-607-6053. We hope you can attend. I know Ohio NFB has plans to change
the lives for blind people in Ohio.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053