[Oagdu] Service dog folder on Drop Box

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Apr 10 19:41:46 UTC 2017

OAGDU has a Drop Box folder called "Ohio Service Animals. It has been
shared with Deanna Lewis, Debbie Baker, Lori Dent, Chris Tolle, TJ Malloy,
and me. The folder has information related to the work on service dog
legislation and an education folder that has the beginning of a PPT
presentation we hope to use for talks to businesses and police departments
to educate them on their obligations related to service animals and how to
work with blind people who travel with our dogs. I will make changes and
update the PPT. We would like help to create an excellent presentation.
This would include pictures or video of our members working with our dogs.
I will create a folder called "pictures" where you can place pictures and
videos. Please label the picture since I am totally blind so cannot see the
picture. Thanks for your help.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053