[Oagdu] Ohio guide dogs education teleconference

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 22:35:05 UTC 2017

This is a reminder that the OAGDU education committee will meet by
teleconference tomorrow night, 8:00 p.m. April 24.  The number to call in is
(712)  770-4160.  The participant code is 435800#.  I have heard from two
people who plan to be on the call-Marianne Denning and Lori Dent.  Lori's
father, however, is in hospice, and she might be unavailable.  We will, of
course, have other calls, but, as of now, I am not cancelling tomorrow
evening.  We have been charged with meeting the October 27 deadline for the
2017 state convention in Columbus so that we can present the education
effort to the membership.

Marianne has put the education powerpoint in our shared dropbox folder for
Ohio service animals.  The education powerpoint is inside that folder.  She
has also put a blank folder in dropbox in which we can put pictures for the
education work.

Hope to hear from you and that you can be on tomorrow night's call.

Best,

Debbie Baker