[Oagdu] reminder: meeting education committee

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 18:09:08 UTC 2017

Hi, all,

The Education Committee of the Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users will meet
by teleconference tomorrow evening at 7:00.  I have changed the due date for
all pictures and videos for the powerpoint to August 31,Thursday.  However,
we will still aim to present the material we have for the powerpoint to our
state convention as President Payne permits during the October 27 weekend.

If you wish to participate in the teleconference, please call (712)
770-4160 and enter the participant code 435800# when prompted to do so.

Best regards,

Debbie Baker