[Oagdu] Police PPT

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Jan 31 19:22:57 UTC 2017

Debbie just shared the police presentation information with me. I tried to
open one of the documents and I immediately got a message that I needed to
call Microsoft or they would lock up my computer. My husband, an IT
professional for General Electirc told me this was a virus and to ignore
it. I have deleted 2 files. The other 2 will not open for me. It seems like
we need to start this all over again. Does anyone have a copy of these
documents on their computer that can be shared?

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053