[Oagdu] Education Committee mtg reminder

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 16:18:25 UTC 2017

Dear friends,

The OAGDU education committee will meet at 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 13.  I
have already heard that Lori will not be on the call that evening because
she is being installed as an officer in her Lions club.  This meeting is to
check members' progress in completing their picture or video assignments for
the powerpoint presentation.  We agreed that the deadline to put these
pictures in the "pictures"  folder in dropbox is June 30.  Our goal is to
present the powerpoint at our state convention during the weekend of October
27-29.

The call-in number for the meeting is (712)  770-4160.  The participant code
is 435800#.  All are invited.

Best

Debbie Baker