[Oagdu] Alternatives to the Ruffwear booties.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Jun 20 12:36:25 UTC 2017

Hi all,
The below information provides some info on alternatives to the Ruffwear booties that we use for our dogs. It’s not on here, but I’ve heard that Musher’s Secret is pretty good for protecting against salt in the winter and hot pavement in the summer. Can you all share your experiences when using Musher’s Secret or any of the booties listed below? What product do you like best, and why did you choose it? Thanks!
Deanna and the Mambo Man

From Michelle Cliborn (GDB Field Rep)
Alternative booties.  Here are some recommendations:

Neopaws-  Sold as a summer/indoor bootie as they breath well.  Can use in the winter too to help with ice balls and de-icer (they just don’t provide warmth).  Very popular with Arizona clients.  https://www.neopaws.com/catalog/summerindooroutdoorcoolperformanceorthopaedicshoes-p-1908.html

Pawz waterproof booties-  Sold as disposable booties; very economical.  No sturdy sole so not as much heat protection, but may not be as aversive to dogs as they will be able to feel the ground better.
Chewy.com

Urban walker-  Upscale, very well made bootie that tends to not rub the dewclaw.  An excellent option for dogs that don’t fit the Ruffwear booties very well.  Also been told that they are easier to put on.
Amazon.com

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system