[Oagdu] Buy a raffle ticket today to support the NFB of Ohio and Oagdu!

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Mar 24 15:49:38 UTC 2017

When you buy or sell these tickets, you will also be helping out Oagdu! So don’t delay, buy your piggy today!

This is a call out to everyone wanting to bring home the bacon for themselves and the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio. We are now selling online tickets for the Piggest Raffle Ever to raise money for our beloved organization!

Each ticket is $5.00 and all proceeds go to the NFB of Ohio. And if you're the lucky pig, you will win $5000 for yourself and $5000 for the Ohio affiliate!

What a deal!!!

Just go to www.piggestraffle.com<http://www.piggestraffle.com> and buy your tickets. Choose the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio as your designated charity then select your desired number of tickets. Be sure to let them know that Deanna Lewis referred you.

Let's all buy tickets for the NFB of Ohio! Maybe the lucky winner will be you!

Thanks,

Deanna and Mambo

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com