[Oagdu] We need Oagdu members for the Legislative Day in Columbus!

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Fri Mar 31 14:44:48 UTC 2017

Hi Deanna and all,
Where is this Legislative  day be held at and what time? Also what kinds of things would you need help with at this event? Is this a one day event?   Also, how are members getting to this event?
I have never been to an event like this before and I would like to come and participate if possible.
Just thinking will this Legislative  day be held at the  State house in Columbus? Plus, if I attend this event, I have to figure out how to get down there and back.
Lori and the Gipper