[Oagdu] An update on My pokey little puppy

Andrew Leach aleach5 at woh.rr.com
Wed May 3 18:01:00 UTC 2017

Hi Deanna:

Please do keep us posted as pace is important and is typically a top criteria in the matching process.  Personally, I’d be pissed if a school didn’t give me a dog with a pace that was in an acceptable range because dogs are naturally going to slow down with age.

Good luck tomorrow and I’ll be thinking of you.

Andy and Brie