[Oagdu] Service dog legislation committee meeting

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu May 18 01:13:51 UTC 2017

We presented our proposed service animal legislation to Ohio legislators
last week and there is interest in drafting the legislation. Some questions
have come up so I would like to hold a meeting on Monday, May 21 at 7:00
pm. TJ, I hope you read this because I need to ask your opinion on wording
in part of the proposed legislation. It is legal talk so I would like your
recommendation. I will send out the phone number soon. It is important that
we meet soon because this is of extremely high importance.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053