[Oagdu] alert: change to education committee teleconference

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 01:17:53 UTC 2017

Dear list subscribers,

Due to the necessity to schedule a teleconference call for BELL at 7:00 p.m.
this coming Tuesday evening, May 30, I plan to reschedule the OAGDU
education committee teleconference for Thursday evening, June 1, at 7:00
p.m.  The call in number is (712)  770-4160 and the participant code is
435800#.  Please let me know if you are unable to make the call that
evening.  Bakerdebra53 at gmail.com

Have a great Memorial Day weekend and take time to remember those who have
fought for your freedom and/or sacrificed their lives.

Cordially,

Debbie Baker